2020-01-13 编辑：湖北成考网 阅读量：390
导读： 2016年成人高等学校招生全国统一考试专升本《英语》真题（一）......了解更多成人高等学校招生全国统一考试各科真题， 请关注湖北成考网官方微信公众号。
Directions:In each of the following groups of words, there are four underlined letters or letter combinations marked A, B, C and D. Compare the underlined parts and identify the one that is different from the others in pronunciation.Mark your answer by blackening the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet.
1. A.vital B. silent C. collide D. Fierce
2. A.taught B. caught C. laugh D. Fault
3. A.reception B. receipt C. capture D. Concept
4. A. boom B. goose C. flood D. Gloom
5. A. finger B. singer C. hanger D. Ringer
Ⅱ. Vocabulary and Structure(15 points)
Directions.. There are 15 incomplete sentences in this section. For each sentence there are four choices marked A, B, C and D. Choose one answer that best completes the sentence and blacken the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet.
6. As a child I used to wash my parents' car to earn some__ money.
7. After the busy day I've had, I need a __ drink.
8. If you__ stayed at home, this would never have happened.
C. will have
D. would have
9. --How much did this set of furniture cost?
--I forgot __
A. how much it costs
B. how much did it cost
C. how much it cost
D. how much does it cost
10. We had a long way to go so we decided to __ early.
A. set on
B. put on
C. set off
D. put off
11. __ it is not his responsibility to do that,he said he would help.
12. One of the strongest hurricanes __ was the Florida Keys Storm of 1935, during which 500 people were killed.
A. to record
D. being recorded
13. Ms. Jolie is beautiful and very talented, and in control of her own career.
14. When John left the office, Amy __ at her desk.
A. is still working
B. has still worked
C. had still working
D. was still working
15. You should learn through failures. Why don't you __ your plan or try a new approach?
16. The carpet has so many stains on it that it needs
B. to replace
C. being replaced
D. to be replaced
17. I sent him the package yesterday. He __ it by now.
A. might have received
C. will receive
18. Is this the factory __ you visited the other day?
19. To make the fish__ nice, she put in some sugar and wine vinegar.
B. to taste
20. My daughter runs faster than__ in her class. She runs the fastest.
A. a boy
B. any boy
C. some boys
D. most boys
Ⅲ. Cloze(30 points)
Directions:For each blank in the following passage, there are four choices marked A,B,C and D. Choose the one tha is most suitable and mark your answer by blackening the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet.
Insomnia, or "poor sleep", can have bad effects on a person's health and general well-being. It can 21on both our physical and mental health and can lead to other health 22 Insomnia can be traced to many different reasons,but what is 23 to ninny sufferers is their inability to relax fully and "switch the mind 24Constant thoughts,25 around and around in the mind, moving from one 26 to the next, prevent stillness and peace and 27 a sufferer extremely tired.
In order to treat insomnia 28, it is first necessary to allow a sufferer to re-experience 29 real relaxation feel like.It’s almost as though they've forgotten how to relax. Once this has been 30 by the brain, then fast and effective 31 can be made to reeducate the unconscious towards allowing the person to relax 32 and to allow a natural state of sleep to 33 Hypnotherapy(催眠疗法) is one of the fastest and most effective ways of 34 this goal for long-lasting results.
Sleeping pills, if used at all, should only be a short-term35as their effect is soon reduced and their side effects can be deep and far-reaching.
21. A. harm B. affect C. change D. Impact
22. A. demands B. concerns C. Reasons D. Questions
23. A. interesting B. same C. common D. Alike
24. A. on B. off C. up D. Down
25. A.getting B.taking C.going D.pulling
26. A. image B. dream C. concept D. Thought
27.A.cause B.1eave C.disturb D.1ead
28.A carefully B easily C.effectively D.Finally
29.A if B.how C.where D.What
30.A remembered B pulled C.changed D.Printed
31.A.scales B.steps C.methods D.techniques
32.A fully B recently C.silently D.Actively
33.A.appear B.show C.occur D.Realize
34.A.achieving B.targeting C keeping D.Aiming
35.A.0bject B.system C.result D.Strategy
Ⅳ.Reading Comprehension(60 points)
Directions：There are five reading passages in this part.Each passage is followed by four questions.For each question there are four suggested answers marked A，B，C and I Choose the best answer and blacken the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet.
Alexia Sloane，a l0一year-old girl，lost her sight when she was two following a brain disease But despite her disability she has excelled at languages and is already fluent in English，French，Spanish and Chinese。and is learning German.
Now she has experienced her dream job of working as an interpreter after East of England MEP(欧盟议员) Robert Sturdy invited her to the parliament building in Brussels，thus becoming the youngest interpreter to work at the European Parliament.
“She was given a special permit to get into the buildin9，where there is usually a minimum age requirement of l4.and sat in a booth listening and interpretin9，”said her mother，Isabelle.“The other interpreters were amazed at how well she did as the debate was quite complicated and many of the words were rather technical.”Alexia has been tri-lingual since birth as her mother，a teacher，is half French and half Spanish，while her father，Richard，is English.She started talking and communicating in all three languages before she lost her sight but adapted quickly to her blindness.By the age of four，she was reading and writing in Braille(盲文).When she was six。Alexia began to learn Chinese.The girl is now learning German at school in Cambridge.
Alexia has been longing to be an interpreter since she was six and she chose to go to the European Parliament as her prize when she won a young achiever of the year award.She asked if she could shadow interpreters and Mr.Sturdy agreed to take her along as his guest.Alexia worked with the head of interpreting and had a real taste of lire in parliament.“It was fantastic and lm absolutely determined now to become an interpreter，she said
36.What does the passage tell about Alexia Sloane?
A.She is very proud of her parents.
B She has learned five foreign languages.
C.She is a quick learner of languages.
D. She has difficulties with language learning.
37. Why did Alexia need special permission to enter the parliament building?
A. She was not in a state of good health.
B. She could not afford the admission fees.
C. She did not meet the age requirement.
D. She did not have an adult to accompany her.
38. What did Alexia want to do after she got the award?
A. To travel to other European countries.
B. To visit the European Parliament.
C. To apply for a position in the government.
D. To study German at Cambridge University.
39. The tone of the passage can be best described as
Generations of Americans have been brought up to believe that a good breakfast is essential to one's life. Eating breakfast at the start of the day, we have been told,and told again, is as necessary as putting gasoline in the family car before starting a trip. But for many people, the thought of food as the first thing in the morning is never a pleasure So despite all the efforts,they still take no breakfast.
Between 1977 and 1983, the latest year for which figures could be obtained, the number of people who didn't have breakfast increased by 33%from 8.8 million to 11.7 million--according to the Chicago-based Market Research Corporation of America. For those who dislike eating breakfast, however, there is some good news.
Several studies in the last few years have shown that,for adults especially, there may be nothing wrong with omitting breakfast. "Going without breakfast does not affect work,"said Arnold E.Bender, former professor of nutrition at Queen Elizabeth College in London, "nor does giving people breakfast improve work. " Scientific evidence linking breakfast to better health or better work is surprisingly inadequate(不充分) ,and most of the recent work involves children, not adults. "The literature," says one researcher, Dr. Earnest Polite at the University of Texas, "is poor."
40. Which of these is mentioned in the second paragraph?
A. The number of the people who skip breakfast has increased.
B. Many people fill their cars with gasoline in the morning.
C.8.8 million people got involved in a study on eating habits.
D. A company carried out a research in 1983.
41. Which is closest in meaning to the underlined part?
A. Having breakfast does not improve work, either.
B. Giving people breakfast improves work.
C. Going without breakfast can improve work, too.
D. Having breakfast does improve work.
42. What does the word "literature" in the last sentence refer to?
A. Modem American literature.
B. Any printed materials.
C. Written works on a subject.
D. Stories, poems and plays.
43. Which of the following statements best summarizes the writer's conclusion about the function of breakfast?
A. Omitting breakfast helps improve work.
B. Eating breakfast is absolutely necessary.
C. Scientists have produced sufficient evidence in support of breakfast.
D. There isn't strong evidence to prove that breakfast is a must.