2019-12-30 编辑：湖北成考网 阅读量：294
导读： 2009年成人高等学校招生全国统一考试高起点《英语》真题(一）......了解更多成人高等学校招生全国统一考试各科真题， 请关注湖北成考网官方微信公众号。
1. A. climb B. job C. disturb D. club
2. A. sweater B. meant C. pleasure D. pleased
3. A. drunk B. dusty C. duty D. drug
4. A. breathe B. nothing C. clothes D. weather
5. A. prove B. rose C. wrote D. broke
6. Regular exercise can you against heart disease.
A. fight B. protect C. keep D. support
7. Over a hundred people expressed their worries, but were willing to help.
A. some B. many C. few D. little
8. You can't do anything else until you your homework.
A. finished B. will finish
C. have finished D. had finished
9. First draw a line the middle of the page. Then write a word in the space above the line.
A. across 13. over C. between D. within
10, The managerhad Ms. Brunell the new assistant around yesterday.
A. to show B. showed C. showing D. show
11. Send for a doctor quickly. The man
A. will die B. isdying C. dies D. died
12. I enjoy listeningto Miss:: White; my English teacher, ，I can only understand about half ofwhat she says,
A. when B. because C. if D. though
13. The bag is very heavy. Come and lend me a hand, ?
A. should you B. do you C. can you D. will you
14. After working for two hours, I found impossible'to complete the paper in time.
A. me B. this C. that D. it
15. It was very kind of you to clean the office, though you
A. needn't do B. wouldn't have
C. didn't have to D. mustn't have done
16. The faster anything goes up into the sky,
A. it reaches the highest B. it reaches the higher
C. the highest it reaches D. the higher it reaches
17. Joe took his friends there by a shortcut, reduced the drive from 50 minutes to 15.
A. where B. which C. that D. what
18. there like that, you remind me of your father.
A. To sit B. Being sitting C. Sitting D. Sit
19. He told me that the number of students to be admitted at that time.
A. had not been decided on B. were not decided on
C. has not been decided on D.are not decided on
20. Jack told his daughter that she could have she wanted for Christmas.
A. which B. whatever C. that D. whenever